1. Go Bungee jumping.
2. Shout loudly on a mountain peak. I have a feeling that it’ll be the most liberating thing to do.
3. Go Skydiving with my soulmate.
4. Go to the airport all heart broken, only to find my boyfriend/fiance, waiting for me to reconcile or something similar to that. I don’t care what exactly he’s waiting for. I just want that movie type of scene to happen.
5. Say “HI, HOW’VE YOU BEEN?! LONG TIME, DUDE!”, to a complete stranger. The expression on his face would be priceless.
6. Sing in a concert. (Yes. I want to do that. Stop rolling your eyes!)
7. Go to a concert. Better, Shubs. This sounds more practical.
8. Have my painting put up in a museum. This is something that’s close to my heart. So close, that it’s a part of my heart. Makes any sense?
9. Have my own house. With colourful curtains, bright furniture, white walls. And a lot of decorative lights.
10. Learn a musical instrument. And play it in a concert. In front of a huge crowd. Which is holding up their mobile lights. And singing along. Hm. That’s that.
11. Say this to a bitchy girl in my class.
“Honestly sweetheart, get a life. NO ONE cares what you think about them. Absolutely no one. So stop making character judgements. It’s pitiful when you do that. And also, get a life.”
Is there something that YOU have always wanted to do, but never got a chance to?