Without further ado (read: vain introduction about the topic), I’d like to present to you my futuristic vision that’ll change the world.
Be ready to be disappointed if you actually believe it’ll change the world.
1. Earphones that don’t tangle. Make it stop, someone!
2. Shoes that tie shoelaces themselves. Smart phones? They’re passé. Smart shoes should be the new ‘in’ thing.
3. Phones that fly out of your hands when you’ve got a headache (which is mostly caused by staring into the mobile 24*7). Hey hey, I know it’ll be irritating if phones do that, but it’ll be for your own good, right? Think about it. (Same goes with laptops, video games or any other electronic you’re addicted to.)
4. Bracelets and necklaces that change colours so that it matches your outfit. Life will be a LOT more simpler if this happens.
5. It’s said that fights often happen not because of what is said, but because of how it’s said.
So, I present to you the idea of memory chips that store what exactly is going on in a persons mind. When you start fighting and passing rude comments, all you have to do is compose yourself, thrust the memory chip in the other person’s hand and walk away. The other person can do the same if he has it. And then when you watch what’s in the memory chip, you’ll know what’s in the other person’s mind SANS all the shouting, name calling and misunderstanding. Won’t world become a more peaceful place?
6. Sofas that push you away if you’re sitting on it continuously for more than 3 hours. It will give rise to new era with energetic and active people in it’s wake. The lives will change.
Okay, nothing will change. But atleast people will be motivated to go out and do something that doesn’t involve the sofa. I don’t know about you, but I need it.
AND, if smart people like Paul change sofas every three hours, there’s a solution for that, too. All the sofas should have a centralised system – that’ll make sure ALL the sofas in your house know exactly for how long you’ve sat on them.
I can’t believe I’m being this lame, lol.
Okay, I guess I’m done. TOO much wishful thinking is bad for your mind…
Do you have any more such brilliant ideas? Something that’ll change the world? Or something that’ll change you?
I’ll admit my ideas were idiotic. I’m sorry that I’m not sorry for making you guys read this. *walks away with a mischievous glint in her eyes*
Feature image credit: grassrootsne.com