A very good evening to you, bloggers! Chances are you might hate me after reading my lame responses to both challenges – please try not to!
I’m feeling the kind of fear you feel just before making a public speech! Okay, here I go.
The nineties kid (https://themisfitscloset.wordpress.com/) nominated me for this. She is SO good with words – you’ll be amazed! And I feel bad she’ll be reading this.
Screen. Why this word, nineties kid? Okay. I’m staring at my mobile screen right now. Yes, I cheated on one rule. Big deal! It’s not like you’ll go and complain to someone! There’s no teacher here! Ha!
I’m going to post this from my mobile – for those who didn’t get why I’m staring at my mobile.
Anyway. Screen also reminds me of those ppt presentations we used to have in school. We had this large brand new screen put up, and I remember feeling so excited! Not because there was something interesting to be shown on the screen, but because I was watching something on my schools new screen!
Okay, time’s up.
Word count: 114
Time: 5 minutes
I sucked big time. Lol. In my defence, screen is something no one can be creative with! Haha, I come up with excuses pretty fast.
Wandering Violet (https://wanderingviolet.wordpress.com/ )gave me this word! I LOVE her, and I’m sure you will, too! So go check out her blog before reading this!
Okay. Insecurities. Now this is a word you can be creative with. I better not mess this.
I’m freaking out! My mind is blank!!
Breath in, breath out. Hmm, better? Better.
Okay, I think life is all about insecurities and getting over those insecurities. About fears and getting over those fears. I think having fears or insecurities is not a bad sign, but being stuck with it is.
Always try to get over them, so you can replace them with some other fear, I always say.
Haha no, I don’t, I was just trying to be funny and I just failed grossly.
Because you wouldn’t have been YOU, if it wasn’t for these things.
Ookay. Time’s up.
Word count: 124
Time: 5 minutes
How was it, violet?! Please don’t kill me. *cringing fearfully*
My word for you guys is ‘butterfly’.
Don’t feel obligated to join in, but I’ll be glad if you do!
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.