You know those things you LOVE doing, but you’re not too proud of it? Here’s my list of those things:
1. Those romantic novels. I’m a die hard romantic. And I’m way, way overage for teenage drama and romance – I should start reading some mature philosophical novels. But they just aren’t fun!
2. Singing using different types of voices. It irritates everyone around me, and I love it. Hee Hee Haa Haa Haa! (for those who didn’t get it, this is my evil laughter.)
I’ve got a numerous voices, yes. A deep voice. A thin voice. A squeaky voice. A high pitched voice – all of which get to people’s nerves.
3. The smell of petrol. Hmmm. Petrol smells like heaven. Also, the way rooms smell when you put the Air Conditioning on. Hmmm times two. Many people think it’s weird. I don’t.
4. I’m already tall and skinny, but I love wearing heels. So I end up looking like a stretched rubber band in all the parties. Also, my toes hurt like hell after a while and I end up limping around everywhere.
5. Watching TV. I know you become dumb if you watch too much TV. Hell, I feel dumb after watching TV. But it’s my BFF – it’s been there when no one else was. So I’m never going to give up on it.
6. The compulsion of staring into my mobile all the time. Even though there’s no new notification in my mobile, I’ll still turn it on and find something to do on it. Ugh.
7. Shopping. Ha! I don’t think this needs any further explanation.
8. Making fun of my relatives. Many of them are – let me put it mildly – unique. Different. So I can’t help but make some funny remarks when they aren’t around. I’m not proud of it.
9. Pulling my 16 year old brother’s cheeks. I love it because he hates it!
Why do I hate loving it, you ask? Because I end up getting hurt when he’s mad. (he squeezes my hand really hard, smacks me on my head – that kind of stuff.)
10. I love having a bite of everything when we are in a restaurant! And ‘everything’ includes the dishes on the neighbouring table, too. So that obviously leaves me a little disappointed in the end.
Hmm.. Since I’ve now embarrassed myself to the point of no return, I’d like to take a bow and leave.
It’s funny how I would never tell these things to a random stranger. But with you guys I’m just so… Comfortable. And I mean it when I say this: I love you guys. ❤