Hahah, not really. I love this attention.
Premio Dardos Award
The V-pub, (https://weight2lose2013.wordpress.com/) generously nominated me for this award. Thank you, Rob! And I think all of my readers have already checked out his amazing blog, so no use telling how awesome he is – because I’m sure you all know that. So I think you are all spared from my cliched compliments.
This award doesn’t need me to do anything – except nominate other bloggers. Being a lazy ass, this satisfies me to no extent.
Anyway, the Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his or her blog.
2) Include the image of the “Premios Dardos” in the post.
3) Pass the award to another
15 10 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.
Creative Blogger Award
A really sweet blogger Mon ( https://lifeofmon.wordpress.com/ ) nominated me for this award. She’s a really honest and a kindhearted blogger. Please go and check out her blog, if you still haven’t. Thank you so much for this award, Mon! 😀
Five things about moi:
1. I say I know french but I can’t speak one freaking sentence in french. And the french movies? Well, they give me a headache.
2. I am a couch potato. I am home ALL DAY, and I love it. (Only, sometimes I feel bad that I’m not very social. I mean, do feel lonely sometimes.)
3. I’m addicted to chips. Those yummy, oily, crispy, salty, fried chips. Ask me who’s (what’s) my soulmate. Ha! You know my answer.
4. I’m almost always late – late for my college, late for a meeting with friend, late for responding on my award nomination. What can I say? I like enduring all those angry stares. (not)
5. I CANNOT sleep without my blanket on. How much ever hot it is – and I live in a tropical country, mind you.
I’m sorry, these were all really random and stupid. But I’m not good at speaking about myself when someone asks me to.
Here go the rules:
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
2. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
My nominations are as follows:
You are under no obligation to join in, but I’ll be glad if you do!