Okay, I got a little bored with all the positive and deep philosophical posts I’ve written, so I thought I’ll compile a list of Ten Things I Love To Hate:
1. Boring guests. You have to smile, interact and converse with these people even if you don’t want to, because they’re guests.
2. People who have no opinion. They just agree with everything to be likable. Jeez. It’s okay to disagree, people! Nobody is going to hate you for that.
3. My native place. It’s nice for a few days but THEN the silence gets to me. I hate the people, the greenery, the peace, everything.
On the other hand, though there’s a lot to hate about big cities, I’m irrevocably in love with Mumbai and the honking noise everywhere.
4. My brother being distant with me! Why can’t he share stuff with me, why? Someone please tell him I’m not going to eat him up if he talks to me.
5. Having to rearrange my clothes in my wardrobe so as to fit in more clothes (I don’t throw away old clothes even though I hardly wear them). I need a freaking room for my clothes now! I don’t know HOW they keep getting more unmanageable by the day.
6. Having to wait for replies while chatting. C’mon, be quick! I don’t have all the time in the world! Don’t text me at all if you are going to make me wait.
7. People pouting for selfies. All I feel like saying is: What’s wrong with your face?! Why can’t you keep it straight?! And whatever happened to the good old smile?!
(Okay, I just successfully offended fifty percent of the world population.)
8. The foot ache ballet pumps give after wearing them for too long. I’m in LOVE you, ballet pumps, why do you do this to me?
9. Washing my hair. It’s takes an excruciating half an hour. And my hair is thick. Like, really thick. So it’s really tiresome + boring.
10. Novels/Movies with abrupt endings. Was it too difficult for you to add just a one more chapter/scene, dear author/director? Why did you have to be so anticlimatic?!
Sooo, I’m done;
although I’d love to keep going.
Is there something that irritates you? Share it with me, we’ll laugh about it together! 😀