THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
Thank you so much, you guys! And I’m REALLY sorry for my late response!
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
1. I hate people who say things they don’t mean. I mean it’s OKAY if you don’t give your opinion on something. No opinion is WAY better than fake opinion. (I have special hatred for people who ‘love’ eachother, but also have the tendency to bitch about eachother.)
2. I loveeee late night conversations with friends and relatives. You realise you have a built deeper connection with the person after the conversation ends.
3. I am a mixture of shy and social. There are some people with whom I just click! Whereas with some people I will NEVER be myself, how ever often we meet or deal with eachother.
4. I am an obsessive creature. I obsess about anything and everything. It sometimes does create trouble for me.
5. I HATE walking. Hate it. I mean people have invented vehicles, why not use them and reach your destination in lesser time? There are SEVERAL other ways of exercising and losing weight which don’t involve walking under the scorching sun breathing the pollution on the road.
6. I am freakishly thin. And I’ve endured many taunts about it. “There ARE people who are thinner than me, okay! I’m not THAT thin. And NO, I don’t diet!” is my regular reply to the taunts.
7. Phew. The last one. I’m obsessed with lips. Don’t ask why! I always observe the shape and size of people’s lips. Even while I sketch faces, I overdo the lips. I waste a lot of time sketching the lips, but that ensures that the lips are PERFECTLY sketched.
THE LIEBSTER AWARD
Here are the Award rules to follow:)
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I’d like to thank the 90’s kid for nominating me, and also apologize for being late! It’s just that I’m TOO lazy to compose such big post (you’ll notice all my posts are pretty short)! Please go and visit her blog, she writes about stuff never heard before. This is the link: https://themisfitscloset.wordpress.com/
Okay, So here are my answers to the interesting questions asked by the 90’s kid:
1. Are you a night owl or early bird?
– To answer it simply:
When I have an interesting novel in my hands, I’m a night owl.
When I have a textbook to study, I’m an early bird.
(Don’t ask why, that’s just the way it works for me.)
2. Which song lyric do you relate to the most?
– Um. Okay, you’d laugh at my taste, but I kind of like “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus. And for some reason, I keep going back to that song. Even though I hate the present Miley, I loved the past Miley and I still do.
3. Do you believe in ghosts or anything supernatural/paranormal? Have you ever seen or witnessed anything of the sort?
– I don’t believe in ghosts. I have this rule: if you want to believe in something abstract, why should it be something scary and ghastly like ghosts? Why can’t it be angels? I mean, the presence of both isn’t proven scientifically, right?
Okay, to answer your question, I do believe in supernatural phenomenons, but not ghosts, particularly. Have I witnessed any? I don’t know. Maybe I have, but I was too stupid to realise it. Are humans even capable of witnessing supernatural stuff? Would our closed minds even allow it?
4. Which question(s) do you hate being asked?
– I don’t know. I love answering people’s questions! 😛
Yeah, there’s this one question: “How come you’re so thin?!! Are you on a strict diet?! You shouldn’t be, you know, it’ll affect your health badly.”
Okay, seriously, I would never dream of abandoning those yummy fried chips and burgers and pizzas. I’m thin because it’s in my genes, okay? So shut up. And no, I don’t get swept away in a windy weather.
5. What is your pet peeve? (Chewing loudly, crinkling of plastic etc.)
– Its people being fake-nice. If you don’t like a person, its okay to not pretend otherwise. The person will surely be fine without your fake-love.
6. Which book changed your perspective on something?
– Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. It changed my perspective about a lot of things, which would take another post to elaborate! 😛
7. How many languages do you know? Which ones are they?
– Okay this is the list:
Kannada (my mother tongue)
(it’s in the order of languages I know the best to worst)
8. If you could go back in time, which decade would it be? Why?
– Oh!! Man, I’ve wished this so many times. It would be the decade when my parents were teens. I would love to see how THEY behaved, because they’re always ranting on about how they were SO much better than we are. I’ll have a proof that it’s all bullshit.
9. You have to choose between eating sweet or savory for the rest of your life. Which one is it?
– Savory, any day! 😀
10. If you were hosting a dinner party and could invite any 4 people to attend (fictional, real, dead or alive), who would they be?
– It would be Hermione Granger, Mia from princess dairies, Katnis Everdeen from hunger games and lastly Sidney Sheldon. I would ask him to create a story revolving around these characters! It would be impossible, of course (I like each character in their own stories); but it would be fun, nonetheless.
Okay, my questions!
1. Cute or sexy? Which attribute attracts you?
2. A long walk on the beach or a night in with popcorn and movies for a date?
3. What do you like the most about blogging?
4. Do you become a different person while blogging, or are you your usual self?
5. Do you believe in ‘heaven’? If yes, what would it be like?
6. How do you prefer to spend your weekend? With family or friends?
7. Which is your most favourite childhood memory?
8. Are you a person with a huge group of casual friends, or a small group of close friends? (or maybe a combination of both?)
9. What do you like more, texting or talking on phone?
10. What is it that irritates you the MOST?
Time for the nominations! (The nominees can choose either of the award. Or both the awards. :P)