Hello fellow bloggers,
I just got nominated for the liebster award!! (Yay!)
Thank you so much Julia. This is so exciting. (Please go and visit her blog, she’s amazing and I love her. She was one of my first blogger friend, and the first one to nominate me for an award too.) Click this link: www.myredpage.wordpress.com
Here are the Award rules to follow:)
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
These are the answers to the questions Julia asked me:
1. Why do you blog?
I started the blog to know where I stand when it comes to writing. My friends think I’m a good writer. But am I, really? There is no better place than a blog to obtain feedbacks, right?
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
Um. generous, loyal, naughty, sensitive and obsessive. (why does it look I’m bragging?)
3. What is that you always wanted but never got?
Difficult question. Because there are many things. :p
One of them: I’ve always wanted a boyfriend, but never found the ‘right one’.
4. Did you ever dance in the rain? Would you?
Yes, I think I have danced when I was a kid! It was an amazing feeling! Now? I don’t know. I don’t think I ever be that carefree again.
5. How is your perfect pizza look like?
My favourite pizza should be greasy, topped with melted cheese and lots of black olives, tomatoes and baby corn! (Man, I’m feeling hungry now.)
6. What was the last picture you took?
The last picture I took was in snow world with my family!
7. What is your motto in life?
Live and let live.
8. What is the best book you ever read?
Oh! This is difficult! I think it was Sidney Sheldon’s “Sands of time”.
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Making others smile! (I’m not a very sweet person, but I generally like it if others are happy because of me.)
10. Best compliment you’ve received?
It was when my best friend said “I wish you were a guy, I would have dated you.” (I had said “I wish we were lesbians.”)
There! Did it. Now, These are my ten questions:
1. Where would your dream house be situated? And what would it be? (A cottage, a bungalow, a flat, a caravan, anything!)
2. Which character from a novel are you similar to?
3. One word that describes you aptly.
4. What does the colour ‘red’ signify to you?
5. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?
6. If you were an ice cream, which flavour would you be?
7. What would the last line of your autobiography read? (Ok, I stole this question from a magazine, but I love this question!)
8. If you were stuck on an island, and you were allowed to have three things, what would they be?
9. If you were capable of doing magic, what magic would you do? (Being invisible, reading people’s minds, riding a broomstick – hard to choose, eh?)
10. If you were Archie, whom would you choose, Betty or Veronica?
I nominate the following people: (If I haven’t nominated you, but you feel like doing it, please DO IT, and mention your site on the comments below. I ll check it out! :D)