Fifty. Yes. It’s going to be a HUGE list. lilrant.wordpress.com, my new blog friend, tagged me to try it. So I thought why not?
Well, here goes: (wish me luck)
1. Sketching and painting. Pencil and brushes: my first love!
2. Writing! Just love it.
3. Genuinely caring friends.
4. My family (though they don’t make me happy ALL the time)
5. A good hair day!
6. Napping in the noon.
7. Reading novels! (I don’t know how come I remember that now, it should have been somewhere in #3 or #4)
8. Freshly baked bread. (I know it’s random, but common, in a list of 50, randomness ought come in somewhere!)
9. Comments and likes on wordpress.
10. Sharing a connect with a total stranger on WordPress!
11. When people get angry on my behalf! It almost makes me forget why I was sad/mad in the first place!
12. That feeling when u end a novel and u feel just as happy as u expected to feel. An involuntary smile spreads across your face because you’re just so happy for the characters!
13. Beaches! Feeling the gush warm water on your feet!
14. When I read something somewhere and I’m all like “Omg, this is so me!”
15. Fried items!! Yum yum yum!
16. Fancy restaurants
17. And road side eateries! (u just can’t get enough when its food you’re talking about, right?)
18. When a bud becomes a flower.
19. When I make my dad proud. (it just happened yesterday when I scored well! And trust me, making my dad proud isn’t easy. AT ALL.)
20. Babies! The look on their faces makes you forget all your problems!
21. A sunny winter day. It’s just perfect.
22. Coming home after a long journey.
23. The way pyjamas feel so comfortable and soft after having a long day out.
24. My sofa. (yes, it does make me happy in a million ways.)
25. TV! How could I forget TV! When no one else is there, good old TV takes care of you!
26. The colour yellow.
27. Feeling loved.
28. When my grandma applies oil to my hair!
29. When my grandma stitches something I can actually wear!
30. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasely. Fred and George, Ginny and Albus Dumbledore.
31. Those deep conversations with mum.
32. My fluffy blanket when my brother forces his will upon me to keep the AC temperature at 20 degrees!
33. Talking with a friend all night!
34. Snow. Snowy mountains. Snow clad houses. Anything to do with snow!
35. That reminds me how happy the movie frozen had made me. :p
36. Songs that make me feel they were made just for me!
37. Milk. And milk products.
38. Getting good grades!
39. When my brother shows me some love. (he’d written an essay about me named “second mother” and it had made my day!)
40. Fluffy pillows!
41. Slumber parties!
42. Hanging around with my cousins after a really long time!
43. Looking through my childhood photos!!! It’s such a BEAUTIFUL feeling!
44. Looking at an eagle soar high in the sky.
45. Ice cream on a hot summer day!
47. When you can see both the sun and the moon in the same sky! Very early in the morning!
48. (phew, I’m getting tired now) A good haircut!
49. (racking my brain) When its finally summer holidays!!
50. AND, when the college finally reopens after a long vacation.
Now you guys tell me what makes YOU happy!